Welcome to the Wyoming Giving Page!
ANNUAL STEWARDSHIP PLEDGE: Please complete the form HERE to submit your annual pledge for 2023. The Stewardship Committee thanks you for your generous contributions.
Wyoming Presbyterian Church (WPC) is a non-profit organization that relies on the financial generosity of its parishioners, friends and neighbors in order to provide its programs to the community. As you explore how you would like to give to Wyoming Presbyterian Church (WPC), please consider these ways of giving:
- Payment of pledges, apportionment, and special offerings can be made online.
- Mission offerings can be made online. Please designate which mission opportunity you would like to support.
- Cash/ Check
- Gifts of Appreciated Stock/Mutual Funds (Please contact us about how you can easily transfer tax-deductible gifts of stock or mutual funds to WPC.)
- Gifts of Real Estate (WPC can accept gifts of real estate. Please contact us to discuss your wishes/interests.)
- Gifts of Life Insurance (You can designate WPC to be a beneficiary of your life insurance policy or other financial product)
- Gifts through your IRA (If you are 70 1/2 or older, you can directly transfer funds up to $100,000 from your IRA to WPC that will count towards your required minimum distribution (RMD) and will also be tax-free).
- Gifts through your Will/Estate Plans (You can remember Wyoming Presbyterian Church in your will by designating a specific % or $ amount of your estate.
- Gifts and pledges to the Tommy Thomas Fund
Special Offerings for Ukraine:
For additional information please contact the Wyoming Presbyterian Church office at (973) 376-3066 or by using our contact form.
Important Information for making WPC a beneficiary in your estate plans, life insurance or other gift:
Wyoming Presbyterian Church
432 Wyoming Avenue
Millburn, NJ 07041
Tax ID: 22-1574512