The Adult Education and Enrichment Committee develops, offers and oversees all opportunities for Adult study, engagement with issues, and considerations of the social/cultural implications of our faith.
Chair: Elder Chris MacIntyre firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discussions on the Belhar Confession-Lent 2015
- Marriage and the PC(USA): a Study and Dialogue- April 12, and 26
- “Pi and I Scream” – September 29, 2013 with Oscar-Nominated Film Editor Tim Squyres
- “Sexual Orientation and Society” – April 21, 2013 with Richard Rizzolo.
- “The Homeless And IHN: Is It Enough?” – May 12, 2013 with David Berry.
- “The Death of Jesus Christ: A Medical Examiner’s Report” March 17, 2013 with Ken Swan.
- “Antique Crystal Handled With Care” February 17, 2013 with Doug Reed
- “Four Centuries of Autographed and Historical Documents: The Thread of Religious Belief” January 13, 2013 with Bob Boneberg
- “Immigration Law and Christians” December 9, 2012 with Charles Christophe
- The Federal Income Tax and Facts You Should KnowNovember 11, 2012 with David Gellatly.
- Preventive Medicine and Your Colonoscopy September 30, 2012 with Ann Zauber.
- The Sharing Network (A Gift of Life) May 20, 2012 with George Ganter.
- Are you ready (prepared) to meet your Maker?”April 15, 2012 – Chuck Kramer speaks about what you should do while you’re still alive in this overview of wills, pre-marital agreements, durable power of attorney, living wills, elder planning.
End of Life Planning
- (The Most Important Issue Nobody Wants to Discuss)March 16, 2012 with John LeClair.
- Life in the NBA (sort of)February 12, 2012 – Ken Gagne presents an interesting behind the scenes look into a life working for the NBA.
- The Sexy House (New Jersey Real Estate, Where It’s Going and Your House) January 16, 2012 with Michael Auer.